Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February News



We have finally received our first snow for the year. The kids missed three days last week. We had another snow last night. It was a beautiful, wet snow that stuck to the tree limbs, and made them really heavy. Needless to say the kids were out again today! We have already used all the snows allowed for the school year, some were for ice, though.


When we miss school, I miss dance as well. I have a few make-up days ahead. I have enjoyed the days off. I have needed the extra time since my surgery to get back to my normal routine. I am doing so much better. I can't wait until I have no more soreness! I started back walking yesterday and actually jogged a little. I am anxious to get back to running!


Kohly and Kessa go to the ortho tomorrow. The only reason that might be exciting is that Kohly may get his braces off! It has almost been two years and I know he is excited or maybe I am more excited for him to have such beautiful teeth! Kes already has beautiful teeth. She has to wear her retainer for a few more years. She was blessed with Mike's teeth, already straight.


Well, have a good one until we meet again....

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got a blog so we can keep up. Mom will really be glad!

    ReplyDelete